It's not that i am money-minded, materialistic or crazy.
It's because i love you. I really hope to know that in your heart i am more important than money/materials(PSP,Handphone,bags etc)
I believe every woman in the world will want to know that their boyfriend can put aside their pride for them and take them as the most important thing in his life.
also, every woman in the whole will want to feel loved and cared.
I also believe that romance is part of a relationship and it is their to make a relationship stronger and happier.
But i've got nothing in a relationship.
I felt and got nothing everyone needs.
Sometimes i wonder why must quarrels occur because of unimportant people and unimportant things.
Sometimes i thought a good partner will let a matter goes even if its the other person's fault. Of course not when the person is really at fault. Sometimes i don't even know i am at fault. Why just can't let the matter goes and take it as nobody's fault?
But what can i do? I just love you too much.