skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Apostr0phe.blogspot.com
Pink Label
Thursday, May 22, 2008
I always thought this is what I wanted.
But now, I realised it's not.
What should I do?
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
CHUA(APOSTR0PHE)S
I am 18 this year, studying in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. I desire a change.
SERN(APOSTR0PHE)S
5 years late...?
Speak!
Connectors
Angella
Anna♥♥
Annie
Belle
Boo
Brother♥♥
Candice CHC
Celine
Chan Huei
Charlene
Cherlyn CHC
Clarissa
Cyrus
Elene♥
Eng Teck
Germs
Gladys
Grace♥
Huihui
Huiwen CHC
Huixin
Huiyi CHC
Huiyu
Janyssa
Jaslyn
Jaslyn-J2
Jiahui CHC
Jiexin♥
Jingying
Joanna♥
John CHC
Kenneth CHC
Kimberly
Leewee
Leila
Liangzi
Liyue♥
Minqi CHC
Ms Quek
Natalie
Papaya
Qirui
Rachel
Roubing
Saiful
Samantha
Shai
Shane
Shanice
Sharon
Sheila
Shirley
Shiya
Siewhui
Singhong♥
Steffi
Stella
Tay Yuting
Teriyaki
Tingwei
Valerie
Vincent
Vincent Dong
Weihoe
Weiping
Xiang2
Xiuli
Yiling
Yimin
Yinjie
Yvonne CHC
Zhihui
Zhiyan
Zhongxi
Memories
►
2009
(21)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
▼
2008
(44)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(13)
Hols' life is really boring that we are slacking a...
SICK OF LIFE.After secondary, I won't be able to s...
We're really of different world.There're always ga...
I love my life this way, being myself.I am so bitc...
I always thought this is what I wanted.But now, I ...
Weather are really bad nowadays!I have got headach...
No title
No title
Family day as usual yesterday.We went to Pulua ubi...
No title
Last day, still it was awesome!I learnt what is it...
2nd day of the workshop is awesome man.thanks trai...
Oh, nice & simple blog newly created(:Start anew! ...
Songs
sorry by buckcherry