Friday, May 16, 2008

Last day, still it was awesome!
I learnt what is it deep down in my friends,
& know how they really feels.
It was really really a good experience for me.
I seee those rebellious &irritating peoples in class crying,
when dedicating words from their heart to their parents.
I can see that everyone really do care for their family,
no matter how rebellious they are always.
I really gain alot from the 3days workshop,
though i am always dozing off.

Everything is impossible,
unless you put in effort to try it.

-Beliefs
-Expect
-Achieve
-Results

You will have to bear with the pains & obstacles you will face,
& make some sacrifices(:
No pain no gain.


ohya, i dedicated some words to my parents infront of the class.
Though my parents were not there just now,
but i really want them to know that i love them.
I love them so much that i can sacrifices everything for them.
I really appreciate the love &care they showered me unconditionally all these years.
I can't imagine my life without them.

Mummy & Daddy,
i will study hard & work hard to do you proud(:


Besides, i also learnt that there are lots of people out there who are less fortunate than me.
I should learn to appreciate but not to think that my parents are not good enough.
I know i can consider myself as the more fortunate ones(:
I have a loving parents who cares for me, & a ostrich brother xD


Lastly, i really really wanna thank God for giving my an opportunity to apologise to my sister.
I mean sister in school. ha, Through the dedication, i said sorry. I really mean it. Sorry for saying nasty words to hurt you so badly. I loves you so much, & i really do care for how you feel. But somehow out of anger, i did something wrong to hurt you. We always thought we would never be like how we used to be already, but we are wrong. Thank God for bringing us back together(:

I loves you Stella & Fionna.
& of course Jo Germs Zhihui Huixin Teri Yeming Belle etc...
all my friends, i love you!
:D