My family & I went to Mount Faber for the bridge again for this week's family day. It was really a fun experience. We walked such a long distances & reached the Hortpark located in South Singapore, linking Telok Blangah Hill Park and Kent Ridge Park. The place is really a nice & awesome place. I am sure you will not regret visiting the hortpark.
However, it is really far to walk there from the top of Mount Faber through a few connecting bridges. Unless you are driving.
We went out in the noon & return home in the night at around 8pm. I went running below my house & came home with bad headache & aches around my neck. I knew.. i am having fever for sure.
I felt so super shag that the next day is the day i always looked forward to, the sentosa trip with my classmates!
Yet i was having fever. I prayed that i will be fine & it will not rain the next day.
I had 2 panadols & went to bed at 12pm after doing everything.
I was exhausted at that time, but i just can't get myself to sleep. & i rolled for 2hours before i fell asleep.
& today, the sentosa trip!(:
I am recovered from fever of course & the weather was burning hot!
Haha, I had fun!
I love having outing with my friends.
Slacked after everything at usual place(:
Certainly, everyone is burned.
haha!