Happy 4th Monthsary, Darling!
(: I am really very happy today,
& surprised to receive your gift.
I apologise for not giving you anything.
However, something bad happened too.
I know my temper is not very good,
I am so sorry!
I only want you to know, everytime i say Break..
I really dont mean it.
I really love you alot.
We have come so far now,
I really don't wish anything to happen to our relationship.
I also wont let anything break us up.
& also, I felt really lucky to have you..
You are the first guy who is so true to me
Though you are also the first guy whom we've quarrelled the most.
But you also the first guy that i dont wish to lose.
I love you very much!
Lets stay together as long as we live:D
I requested for 2 gifts - 4th month/Birthday
You said no, but at last you also gave me.
I am really very happy Jerome..
Thank you so much!