Now that my last and only had also gone.
I am left alone.
He just don't understand how much i love him.
He just don't believe i am true all these while.
Am i wrong for wanting more care from him?
I admit i am wrong for shouting at him for not helping me to carry the tray.
But i did it because my hand really hurts..
I told him i scald my hand...
He said.. I don't know mah, also you nv tell me you want me to carry
I told you not for anything else but i want you to care for me )':
is it wrong?
I nvr hate your friends!
I just dont like them to appear at the wrong time,
when i wanted to spend the time together with you alone..
Anw.. i know everything is tooo late alr
But still, i want him to know i really love him.
)':
Maybe i am always not being a good gf.
I share bills with him worrying that he will not have money to use.
I buy things he dont like for him..
I promised to change, but i can't and needs more time.
I am no good.
)':
sorry.