Finally, the GCE 'O' level is ending so soon.
Two papers to go(:
I think my target of three A(s) is just a dream.
Haha):
I had alot of careless in my math papers and Poa.
The most stupid-est thing in the world is to write '$2400' as '$240'
OMG!
okay.
Many things happened nowadays.
& they let me realised how much i love my hubby.
I can't live a second without him.
I really love him very much.
I am very sorry for all the disappointments i caused in him.
But i really didnt mean it.
I am really trying very hard to change my Fking attitude.
Hubby..
Another serious problem is, my shortage of $$$$!!!!!
I seriously need a billion.
HAHAHA
To fulfil my great dream of walking into LV wearing singlet, boxer and slipper.
And then grab whatever i eyed for.
Because i had the money in the whole world to buy everything i want.
This is my dream.
HAHAHA no la.... this is what i wanted to do after i achieved my dream.
Firstly.... I aimed 15points and below for my O' level result.
And then proceed to SP's business faculty.
Secondly... After getting my diploma Cert...
I wanna interview for an air-stewardess job.
I wanna work as an air-stewardess for around 2-3years.
Thirdly... be a sucessful business women!
I wanna be rich.