Finally!!!
The 'O' level examination has ended!!
Yay, I have regained my freedom! :D
Outing with Team mates today!
Its an enjoyable day man though our plan actually failed half.
We didnt managed to cycle because it rains the minute we reach there.
But thankfully we managed to play basketball in the night(:
Thats when our team spirit comes in.
Haha!
Seriously.. Its damm fun out with them la!
We had Subway for lunch!
Its simply so delicious!
The day was awesome!
what we done most at east coast park is that we kept on trying our luck on those machines that we can catch soft toys.
Okay firstly i wasnt playing can.
I couldnt resist the temptation of those cute lil. bears.
then i tried my luck with $2.
I am lucky enough to catch one, but not the one of my favour.
I tried another $3 yet i caught nothing.
Okay after lunch, back to the machine.
I promised myself to catch the bear carrying a soccer ball for my hubby,
I another $3 and i was so so lucky to catch 2 bear at a time!!
I gave the baseball one to Sam(:
And the Netball one represents me, whereby the soccer one represents hubby!
Heeeee :D
i am so happy today.
Thanks Mates!
:D:D