Tuesday, April 21, 2009

He once told me he likes me so much and wants me to be his girlfriend.
He once told me he will love me forever.
He once told me no matter what he will never leave me.
He once told me i will be his first and last.
He once told me he wants to be with me forever.
He once told me he wants to marry me.
He once told me i am special.
He once told me i filled his heart with joy.
He once told me he is only happy with me in his life.
He once told me he can't live without me.
He once told me he only likes me.

Now he doesnt wants me anymore.
He left me.
He left my life.
He left my life leaving those sweet memories.
He left my life giving me so many stabs on my heart.
He left, forever.

He told me i make him stress.
He told me he is not happy with me.
He told me he will not likes me anymore.
He told me he can't be with me.
He told me we are not suitable.
He told me he won't be with me anymore, now and forever.
He told me he wants to be friend with me.

But these are not my wants...
I can't take it, i really can't..
I cannot live without you in my life.
I cannot live without you with me.
I cannot live without your love.
I cannot live without your company.
I cannot live without your voice.
I cannot live without your hands.
I cannot live without your support.
I really cannot live without you, really really can't.

My heart is so painful that even 10panadols can't ease it.
Nothing can ease the pain except you.
Everywhere, anytime i see memories of me and you.
The memorable places we went together...
and we had funs, don't you remember?
Those memorable things we did together..
and we were happy, don't you remember?
The amount of time we spent together may not be very long...
but it isnt short either.
I really dont know the amount of time i need to heal from this pain.
It isnt easy for me to say let go and i can let go.
I really miss you.

Don't you still love me, jerome?