In the past few months, alot of things happened. I don't know why, I just can't let you go. Many times you told me that we shouldnt be together,but i really believe there is nothing we cannot solve together.
At this point of time, many people may be worrying bout how their school life will be. How are they gonna face the tough times with projects in the future. Or what will they being doing after 3three years of poly course. But i just don't know why, my worries are not all these. I am worrying about not being able to meet you so often in the future. Worrying bout drifting apart with you. Worrying bout losing you. Everything is around you, as if my world revolves around you.
I really really regret so much about the past. I really hope that i can turn back the clock to when we just got together. We wasted so much of our precious time together quarreling and breaking up. But when i browse through those photos we took together the past 10months, i really feel so happy. We had gone through so much together, which makes it even harder to leave you or to be seperated from you. You know, words really cant explain how much you mean to me.
I was always wasting so much time complaining bout how bad you are and so on. I am really sorry. Deep inside my heart, i always knew that you are very good to me. I know the change in you and your attitude towards me is partly my fault. You were once so good to me and care for me so much, yet i didnt appreciate you at that time. You gave in to me so much and i didnt understand it back then. Now i know you changed. Though i know you still love me, still care for me, still will give in to me, but you will never express it out.
I dont know why i stressed you out at times, but i didnt mean it. I really hope that you can feel easy and happy together with me. Now that i sense that things are different. I really have no idea what to do next to keep you with me. But what i can only do is to treat you better and love you as much as i can.
In the past, whenever i ask you " will you marry me?" you will always reply "yes". But now when i ask you, you will reply " dont know". I saved msg in my phone sent by you saying that "I want to marry you. i will love you forever". And " No matter what, i will always love you de" whenever i see these msg, i feel so happy. But i know things are different now. I dont know what will happen tml. I fear you will leave me anytime.
Chuaweiqi loves Jeromesern forever!
10months and 9days, 313days