Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today i saw you at tampines.
Thinking that you saw me too but you said you didnt.
Seeing you talking to a girl presenting a wide smile on your face,
it seems so stranger to me.
Maybe i am really not good enough for you.
Maybe you doesnt love me anymore.
Maybe you are really not happy with me.
I cried again and again and again...
I dont know whats wrong with me.
I just love you so much.

Someone once told me, it is fate that brings people together.
And it isnt easy to find someone you really love and who loves you too.
You have to go through alot alot of obstacles to test your relationship.
I haven and never give up, had you gave up alr?
I really can't bring myself to let you go...
I just love you so much than i love myself.

Please don't give up on me.
Can you give me another chance to love you and care for you?